>>I'VE CONTACTED YOU BEFORE ABOUT PENTAX CAMERAS. I SEE YOU USE THE K10D
>>THATS WHAT I PURCHASED HOW DO YOU LIKE IT AND DO USE FILTERS ON YOUR
>>LENSES. I HEARD THE FILTERS LET LESS LITE IN AND DETRACTS FROM THE
>>IMAGE THANKS I REALLY ENJOY YOUR WEB SITE....

I've written you before about the K10D and how to use filters.  Do you mean to
tell me you didn’t receive it? I'm sorry.

One of the advantages to DSLR's is that instead of purchasing multiple filters
in varying sizes for different lenses, an expensive proposition, a filter
medium can be applied directly to the sensor in the camera before attaching the
lens.  Simply purchase rolls of translucent tape in whatever color or tint you
wish, cut, and apply to the sensor.  One of my favorite tricks is to apply
Vaseline directly to the sensor as it produces an oil-painting effect, instant
art!  It's easily removed with hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.

Tom C. (it strikes me that the person writing may simply be quite young).