> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2007/11/15 Thu PM 03:40:39 GMT
> To: pdml@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: OT - Nearly made the Darwin List
>
> In a message dated 11/15/2007 6:46:37 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Steve Desjardins  wrote:
> > Of course, there is a sidebar story on that site about a man  trying to
> > have sex with his bicycle.
> >
> >  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

> A  misunderstanding after he had too much to drink?
>
> What, the bike led him  on? Didn't shout no?

It was his friend's bike.  He had asked the friend what he did for sexual
satisfaction and the friend replied, "I use the bike.  You can borrow it if you
want".  Upon being caught and castigated, he turned to his friend and said "You
told me to use the bike"  and his friend replied, "Yes but I usually just ride
it into town".

QED.