That's not entirely true.  Most places that have a minilab will still do
prints.  I almost hate to admit this, but my brother and sister in law
have probably never put the CF card from their Canon Rebel into the card
reader on their home computer.  They take the card to a lab and pay
someone to download the pictures, make standard 4x6 "proof" prints, and,
(I hope),  burn the pictures to a CD, (though I've been afraid to ask).

I'm so ashamed.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark