In a message dated 11/16/2007 12:57:28 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This island looks like a blot  or, together with the wake,
like artist's  signature:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2005-2007/IMGP4403-3c.jpg

This  photo was taken shortly before approaching JFK airport in New York,
so it  must be somewhere in the vicinity of Long Island.
It looks somewhat similar  to Gardiners Island:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/35w6cv
but I suspect, it  is Robins Island:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2cmbax

I wish they had  better quality windows in commercial  aircrafts.

Igor

Heh, it does sort of look like that  (re signature). Fun shot.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.