> Others will no dounbt have given you some advice but,
> particularly for Prague, watch out for the cathedral if you
> visit it.  When I first went, this massive building had been
> sitting for two weeks in minus25 degree temperatures.  The
> day before I arrived, it warmed up to about freezing.
> Walking around inside the cathedral for an hour or so (I had
> to stop because I was so cold) I had the spectacle of
> condensation forming on my lenses as I walked out into the snow...

I was in Moscow at about that temperature a few years ago. I had a
brace of LXs and the only time I got any condensation was going from
outdoors into a lovely steamy warm café full of boiling kettles and
steaming workers. The cameras coped admirably and all I had to do when
I went out again was to wipe off the condensation before it froze.

Bob