I downloaded and installed it last night. Their site is being
hammered ... download speed was about 10K bytes per second vs my more
usual 170K bytes per second. :-)

Lots of operations seem snappier and smoother on Mac OS X v10.4.11,
even on the PowerBook G4. The export dialog is redesigned, easier to
use too. Also, a beta SDK, concentrating on the Export facilities,
has now been made available for the first time.

I'm pretty jazzed.