I've ranted about my dissatisfaction with my Epson stylus photo 925 before.
I replaced it on Saturday.
We had tickets to see the Police last night.  We'd purchased the tickets
online so I had to print them out.  I did this as soon as we made the
purchase but something was up and it printed all goofy so we couldn't read
the important information (like where to sit).  I waited until last week to
decide to print them again but then we were out of paper.
Wife got us some paper on Saturday morning so I tried printing but guess
what? It's out of black ink!
No way I was paying for ink again.  That thing had me up the wall and this
was the last straw.

So now I have a HP that scans and copies (Photosmart c6280).  It's not rated
too high on cnet but meh, who knows?  It can hardly be worse.  It has six
ink cartridges so, presuming they are actually available separately, I can
just buy blue if that's what's gone... we'll see.

Now... I really need to figure out how to calibrate and profile so I can
print some decent photos.  Maybe there's an online tutorial or something
somewhere?

Cory
has an Epson for sale. :)