This is probably going to be our pick for Lindsey's card from among the shots
of her and Grace:

I'm leaning toward cloning out the wood trim on the right of frame. It's a
simple job, and it can be removed without a trace. LIndsey thinks maybe it
should stay. Primarily to keep it from looking like a studio shot. Of course it
is a studio shot. It just happens to be shot without a backdrop in an area with
wood trim on the wall. The decision has nothing to do with photographic
integrity. (I'll have none of that:-). It's purely a matter of what looks best.
What say you?

Paul