Well now they have contact cleaner and tuner cleaner, (the tuner cleaner
has lube the contact doesn't), I didn't recognize the primary chemical
agent in the contact cleaner, didn't think to write it down, and I'm
trying to find it's formula on line to see what it might do the plastic.
Yes of course they _don't_ list it on their site.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.