In a message dated 12/20/2007 7:36:53 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This response was  incorrectly sent in response to a different post by
Godfrey.

A very  interesting abstract, I like it but I'm bothered by the size of the
ULH slab.  My eye is pulled into the sameness there. Perhaps a crop to reduce
the size  of that slab.

Kenneth  Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

Oh, good. Looked  like you were commenting on your own photo and I haven't
drunk or smoked  anything.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.