G'day All,

As happens about this time every year the boss takes us out for lunch
after which we knock off for our 2 week X-mas break (Wooo bloody
hoooo).

This year I decided to annoy the hell out of my workmates by taking
the camera along. While the people shots were typical office party
snaps I was quite pleased with how the shots of my meal turned out:

Appetiser:

<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2144/2127060340_f7ebcd1cbf_o.jpg>
(only one for the day damn it)

K10D, FA 50mm f1.4, 1/15 @ f5.6, ISO 400

Main:

<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/2126282439_e00bc2fdd0_o.jpg>

K10D, FA 50mm f1.4, 1/15 @ f5.6, ISO 400

I had intended to shoot my empty plate with 2 prawn heads on display,
but the waitress was too quick for me :-)

Dessert:

<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2210/2127043026_da90e514aa_o.jpg>

K10D, DA* 16-50 f2.8 @ 16mm, 1/60 @ f4.0, ISO 400

As always, any and all comments welcome.

Cheers,

Dave

P.S. I went to 2 other office parties today (held by clients). If I
had taken my camera to the second one, I suspect most of the guys on
the list would have enjoyed some shots of the entertainment ;-)