HAR! Cameras have changed a lot, people have not. Everyone wants something for
nothing. No work, no effort, no thinking involved, only $99, results guaranteed
or your money back (if you can find us).

Personally I am still waiting to receive that trillion dollar check in the
mail.
Just to give you an idea it started out as a thousand, but as the dollar eroded
I had to raise the minimum acceptable amount, I just raised it from a billion
last year. Just to make this story funny, someone really did try and send me a
thousand dollars and I tossed out the letter unopened. What can I say, it
looked
like a letter from a collection agency, but was actually from an insurance
company. Luckily for me they kept trying and caught my attention a couple of
years later.

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/