I predict that we will be hearing Polyhead jokes here on the list for a long
time.

You have stepped over the boundaries of acceptable behavior for this list.  One
of the rights you are ignoring is the right to petition the courts for redress
of injuries. Also freedom of speech does not include the right to slander or
libel, to threaten, or to curse people, all of those are clearly actionable. It
is merely the right to express your opinion without being arrested for it. AND,
it goes both ways, others have the right to express their opinions also; for
some reason the people who start yelling "Freedom of speech" never want to
allow
it to the other guy.

I have not published this link in a long while but I guess we can all use a
reminder now and then:

http://www.graywolfphoto.com/pentax/pdml-faq.html

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com