Hi all, sorry I was not able to get around to all your houses last night, so
some of you will have to dispose of that nasty dead tree yourself, and you will
have to listen to your kid bang that toy drum for a week until she breaks it.

And many of you will wind up with tummy aches because I did not get the roast
beast and stuffing.

You people do not seem to appreciate the great service I do for you. Instead
you
praise that old guy in the red suit when all he is after is causing you a lot
of
misery, one day of happiness and 364 of woe. I try, I try...

To everyone, may you have only one day of woe in your next year,

--
Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com