Gor! & Blimely too! I am glad I do not live up there. North
Carolina has one of the higher booze taxes too. The thing
with the US is that taxes on booze varies from state to
state and even from county to county.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/