Bob, gets the prize. Actually that B72 is the one that my
commuter wore for 15 years (just getting broken in), the
Bianci now has a B66 and alloy Northroad bars. I guess she
needs to get her picture taken too.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/