Retirement plan? It is an all expenses paid trip to paradise
where you will be waited on hand and foot by beautiful
houris (Isn't that a tautology?) and even allowed to drink
wine.

I wonder if they realize that their definition of paradise
is a description of the part of the world they do not control?

In fact I wonder if most folks have noticed that almost all
religions promise their followers that in the next life they
will get to have the things only their leaders are allowed
in this one.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/