Hi,
   I would like to get a manual focus 50mm prime or perhaps a 2/35mm
   lens which is better suited to my style. In order to do so, I want
   to sell my F 1.4/50, which is in great condition, produces
   super-sharp pictures (I enlarged B&W negs from it up to 11x14 inches and they
   were really sharp, I can even scan a part of it if you really need
   to know), and is both mechanically and cosmetically in great
   condition. The main reason I want to get rid of it is because I
   don't use autofocus at all, so I want a mf lens with wider mf ring.

   - the glass is in absolutely mint condition, no discernible dust
   nor haze nor fungus
   - cosmetics are great, there is only one "flaw" - under the silly
   transparent plastic window showing focus distance got one small
   hair god knows how.
   - no bumps in focus, is smooth.
   - mechanically still perfect.

   But I simply prefer older, manual lenses (I love my K2DMD and
   Rolleflex TLRs... to give you an idea).

   If you want it, mail me off-list.

   Pictures of the lens are available upon request.

Good light,
 Frantisek Vlcek