Nonsense, it's just that it was a bit cooler than usual from
1300 to 1850. A few cold winters and everyone thinks it's
supposed to stay that way forever. Let's not get emotional
over the weather, shall we.

Of course there is global warming, 20,000 years ago there
were glaciers in Michigan for crying out loud. And of course
it is warmer than you remember, you used to go outdoors in
the winter.

As Will Rodgers said,  "If you don't like the weather, wait
a minute".

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/