Always remember, when they ask, "Do you have anything to
declare?" (Unspoken substatement, "Don't cause me extra
work, you will regret it"). The proper answer is, "No" (The
unspoken substatement is, "Why would would I want to cause
myself a lot of trouble and maybe expensive taxes by telling
you?"). This is one of those cases where you have to
understand what is meant rather than what is said. What is
said is dictated by the employer, and by common sense,
respectively.

If customs makes you nervous, keep glancing at your watch.
"He is afraid he is going to be late" is the assumption you
will create. Assumptions are great because they are the
assumers idea, and he will believe that before anything you
actually say.

Of course I am too stupid to follow my own advice...

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/