Hey, my second car was one of those, a fifty 4-door fastback
I gave $50 for. I can think of nothing to love about the
thing. It weighed about the same as an armored car. Finally
put the number seven rod through the side of the block. I
was actually able to drive it to the junk yard that way.
Because I drove it in they gave me $10 for it. That's not as
good a deal as it sounds because I had put a bit of money
and a lot of work into by then. A strange thing was it had
no rust in an area where they used heavy salt, late fifties
just disintegrated under those conditions. I think it was
the thinner sheet metal they used.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/