On the other hand there are folks who think the Edsel was
the coolest looking car ever built.  The Edsel did not fail
for styling reasons it failed because they introduced it in
the worst economic conditions (The economy bottomed in '59)
since the great depression up until then (The early 80's
were actually worse then the great depression but
unemployment insurance helped people survive that one, and
in some ways the US has never fully recovered from that one).

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/