It's China, you see, twenty billion mopeds use a lot of
gasoline. You should have kept them on bicycles and water
buffalo. When they get cars and the Africans get mopeds,
then we are in real trouble.

There are those who say we need to ride bicycles anyway, but
I imagine those people have never tried to pack up the
family and all their belongings on the bicycle to go to
Florida for the winter.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/