Bill wrote:

>By the way, Mark -- those were some great fall shots on your site.  I
>especially liked the left-most shot on the third row.  The pastoral postcard
>view at ground level is really set off by that disturbing looking sky.
 Most
>unsettling -- I love it!

That's kind of why I took it; very atypical.

BTW: I just noticed that 10 out of the 24 shots on that page were taken
in Mendon Ponds Park (and one while I was on my way to the park). Guess
that must be my favorite placce to take photos around here. And I haven't
even scratched the surface of that place yet.

It also seems my favorite lenses are the FA*80-200/2.8 and the FA*24/2.0,
at least from a statistical standpoint. Hmm...

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com