Oh, I am more often behind some cyclist in my car than in
front of some cars on my bike <grin>. No use honking, he has
nowhere to get off the road. The drop off side is downhill
so he is not obstructing traffic there where you can brush
him off the pavement <grin>.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/