Of course it has a touch screen. Be kind of hard to use
without one. It was actually the first of the modern high
res screen Pocket PC's, VGA, compact flash & sd card slots,
built in wifi, IR wireless. Newer Pocket PC's are faster but
generally do not have a lot more features.

With a CF GPS plugged in it has served as my in car
navigation system as well as pocket organizer, but it lost
the top line on the screen about a year ago, and now the
battery is gone. Unfortunately I can not afford to replace
it, or even the battery. But, hell, I can't afford to go
anywhere any more anyway...

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/