Same answer, yes, it uses a stylus. However Tom-Tom
Navigator (gps map software) managed to use it with just a
finger. Until you use it that way you do not realize the
pluses and minuses of using your finger. It is really
convenient, but it leave fingerprint smudges all over the
screen.

However, I do not see what it matters, they have not been
made for a long time, although with their 4" screen, square
shape, and thin case they are one of the nicer PDA's to
carry and use.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/