My current ebay sales are going very well with more than an hour to go.
Everything will sell. The M 35/2 already has six bidders, and it's over a
hundred dollars. The vivitar 70-210, which failed to sell last time I posted
it, is at about $80. Both are now going for more than I purchased them for. The
*istD, the battery grip and the Sigma flash will sell as well. The battery grip
has already been bid up to close to new price. The buyers? All in Europe. Two
in Italy, two in France, one in Poland. Taking advantage of the weak dollar. A
good thing for us Americanos:-).
Paul