Paul:

That first photo is really terrific, and all of these experiences with
the K20D is making life very difficult for me: I just cleared out most
of my debt and the urge to buy the camera is, how shall we say,
strong.  The only thing keeping me from buying one is the image of my
wife killing me for doing it.

Micah