Hey everyone.  With my usual habit of lurking, I'd bet few of you noticed I
was missing, but the address I use for the PDML was pretty much dead while I
was still with my old website host, EZPublishing.com.

About a week ago I started the process of moving my site to my new host,
GoDaddy.com.  A couple weeks before this, my boss had me set up an account
for the business website with GoDaddy, and once I figured out how to
navigate GoDaddy's labarynthine websites, I found they offer a lot of good
services.  As long as you avoid the hard sells, it's a good value.

One thing in particular that I'm looking forward to playing with is Gallery,
a free automated image gallery feature.  I haven't had a chance to play with
it yet (took me ages to figure out advanced DNS and MX settings for my
registrar, to get my email working again), I think it's going to make
posting photos a hell of a lot easier.  Anyone else out there have
experience with Gallery?

I'm in the process of redesigning my website, since I've got lots of new
toys to play with.  At the very least, I think it's time to update the *istD
graphic to a K20D. ;)

I've also got two small sets of photos, from the big set I recently finished
posting on my blog, that were inspired by PDMLers.  I'm gonna post those as
GESOs soon.

That's it from me, for the moment.  Sorry if I bored anyone with my little
update.

John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com