Mark:

Those panoramas are really great.  I meant to write about the
Montrichard photo, but was glad to see the whole group of panorama
photos together.

It's also nice to see our western brethren have parks as nice as we
have in Philadelphia.

I'm heading down to Knoxville next week, and I'm hoping I can find
some time to see the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  Seeing your
panoramic shots have given me some inspiration to shoot there if I
have the time, especially now that I just got my K20D this past week.

Micah