So far non of the failures have prevented it from working in regular,
daylight shooting. But I would never take out the LX without a backup body.

The owner of the repair shop solved my dilemma by declining to take the LX
for repairs.  He said Pentax won't ship him parts on LX's.  "Besides,
that's a special camera. You should send it to Pentax to work on," he added.

So, off to Colorado again...

- MCC

At 07:21 AM 11/27/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Five failures in two years is plenty of justification to put the LX in a
>display case and leave it there. How will you be able to trust it for
>anything important?
>
>Len
>---

Mark Cassino