Congrats on the photo!!!  Sorry about the equipment issue though.  Cheers,
Christine

----- Original Message -----
From: "DagT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: Catastrophy and good news...

What a week.

Two days ago I was in a hurry, so I pulled my bag out of the car too
fast to notice that it was uside down. So my K10D with DA*16-50 didn´t
just fall out, it bounced along the sidewalk. After the fall the zoom
was almost broken in two and the viewfinder was crushed.  So I sent a
mail to Pentax and told them about it. I also checked the insurance
and found that only the K10D had a proper insurance.

Yesterday I visited Pentax and they had found a K20D with a new
DA*16-50 for me.  Great guys!

Yesterday I also got a mail from the Nordic Light festival http://www.nle.no
  which I´m going to visit in the beginning of May. They had accepted
one of my photos for an exhibition with the theme "Truth" and they
wanted print it in 40x40cm. Some have seen another version of it, but
the accepted version is here: http://foto.no/bilder/images/v_78122.jpg

Today I got the message that there is no hope for the broken camera
and lens....

So I´m a little happy because K20D seems to be a nice camera and the it
´s great to have a picture at the exhibition, but my wallet is not as
happy.  Luckily, I have a patient wife .-)

DagT
follow the directions.