HI Max -

I not familiar with battery boosters, so I can't comment on the first
point. The AF360 uses 4 AA batteries, but the battery compartment is
different than the AF500 in that it take 3 batteries in a row with #4 off
to one side.

In terms of cables - though the AF360 has a 5th pin (that is retracted when
the flash is off mount) it still uses the FP5 cord and adapters that the
other Pentax digital flashes use.  It does not have a socket for the cord
to plug into directly, unlike the AF500 or AF400.

- MCC

At 08:29 PM 11/29/01 +1300, you wrote:
>Mark Cassino wrote:
>  but here's some first impressions:
>
>Mark,
>Thanks for that.
>
>Can you confirm that it has the same 6 volt battery booster capability, and
>cable fitting, the same as the 500 FTZ's?
>
>Max
>-
>This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
>go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
>visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .

Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI