Very moving, I recognice the feelings,

The idea behind the display presentation works very nice for me.
Display in my windows explorer is not perfect, but also not blocking the
experience

My dad and I are in a similar situation, I take pictures now and then
nicely sharp.........
This guy's pictures show more of the inside, a mind faiding away.....

Thanks for posting
Jos