William Robb wrote:

"Thats a leaf,,,,
As much as I like the idea of the Synchronicity theme for it's sense of
community, I admit to shameless snapshooting when it comes to actually
fullfilling the obligation of posting an image.
In this case, I was taking the dogs out for their after supper
constitutional, and decided that the ivy was going to have to suffice as a
PUG subject. Something to think about, the context of this picture, it was
taken near the time of the equinox, but more importantly, it was also taken
when my dogs were having a dump. This is the photographic equivalent to what
my dogs were doing. Perhaps I should have just followed my dogs around the
yard. It would have been more honest.
William Robb"

Well, I liked it :-)
Jim