Do we all need to take our Pentaxadril?

Okay, Mafud made a comment about how expensive digital prints are to make.
This was in error. All our resident lab technicians have jumped all over him
repeatedly and made sure the rest of us know he's wrong. Is it really
necessary to continue to taunt him about it? Let's let it go, huh? You guys
are like snapping dogs around a wounded bear. <s>

And Mafud, you're *never* going to win an argument that digital is less
convenient than film, so maybe you'd better not go there any more! <s>

And now back to the facts. I went into my local camera store and had them
stick my SmartMedia card into their machine. It cost me $2.50 to have a very
nice 5x7 dye-sub print made on the spot. It took about 5 minutes, mainly
because the salesman who helped me wasn't very familiar with the machine's
controls. The print is pleasant to the point of seductive...makes me want a
dye-sub printer like the Olympus 400...<*sigh*>....

--Mike