----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: OT: "Neutral" countries (was: Re: December PUG)

> In a message dated 12/6/01 8:26:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Are not the Palestinian terrorists. with Arafat's tacic blessing,
killing
> > innocents?"
>
> Yes. But Israel retaliates not in kind, but by overreacting.
> A Palestinian blows up a bus, Israel blows up a village.
> Hardly fair. And not very likely to stop the Palestinians.

    The thing that really kills me is that this "policy" has not worked at
all. There are more bombings, and there are more reprisials. At some point,
somebody will have to try a different approach. How long will it take all
parties involved to admit that they aren't interested in peace, they're
interested in getting even?

Isaac