Depends because a 2/3 size 5.25 Mp CCD is much denser and has a finer pixel
size than a full frame 6 Mp CCD array.
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rob Brigham
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Bit of a correction...

Surely you would be better off with a full frame CCD which had the same
density as a smaller one (therefore higher pixel count cos its bigger),
and cropping the final image.  This would be far better than having non
standard focal length multiplers as we have now.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com