-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Mustarde
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Minolta info

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:29:53 -0300, you wrote:

>Hi gang.
>One of my friends, who was stolen with me, is going to cash the insurance.
>He had Nikon stuff, but now is looking at Minolta AF. I know some members
>use (maybe Kent Gittings?) Minolta, and he is looking for good info,
>reviews, comments, etc. Any links, etc would be appreciated
>Thanks
>
>Albano

Personally, I think the Pentax PZ1p has always been and is *still* the
best damn camera in the world in its price range, new or used. By far.
Period. Look no further. A great all-around autofocus 35mm camera. You
can buy two PZ1p's for the price of one Nikon, Canon, or Minolta with
equivalent features.

Need a spare battery holder? Carry your spare battery in your spare
PZ1p with a lens attached, ready to shoot, instead of in a bulky and
heavy booster attachment that will never take a photo by itself in its
life and costs as much and weighs as much as a mint spare Super
Program..

Need 8 frames per second? Shoot with a PZ1p in each hand.

Need great AF? Nobody's AF is any better in low light than the PZ1p,
and nobody's AF is significantly faster or more accurate in real-world
shooting in any light. Quieter, maybe, but not faster.

--
John Mustarde

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com