Mike Johnston Wrote:

>William Robb wrote:
>
>> What I didn't like was the user interface, though
>> I just don't recall exactly why. It just had too much stuff on
>> it for me.
>
>That's my personal reaction too. I much prefer the interface of, say, the
>Nikon N80. (That and the FM3A are my current favorite camera bodies. Talk
>about yer dark side. <g>)

I think the MZ-S interface *looks* busier than it is. In particular, the
graphics on the exposure compensation and bracketing selection dials together
look very intimidating. When I learned how to use them I was shocked at
how simple it was, but the graphics make that side of the camera's top plate
*appear* much too complicated.

The only thing I don't like about the actual operation of the camera is
having to use the lens's aperture ring to select aperture (love my PZ-1p
because I can dial in aperture from the body), especially when using large
telephotos and *especially* when the lens is mounted on a tripod.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com