> Any Pentax Rumours? I've heard rumours of a below-the-K200D model.
> Which doesn't make sense to me, K200D needs a major price drop to be
> competitive an even more cut down body wouldn't be marketable today,
> it's telling that almost every local Pentax shooter I know is shooting
> a K10D or earlier. Pentax blew the pricing on both the K20D and the
> K200D, with the latter being vastly overpriced (Canon has done the
> same with the new Rebel XS, which is at least $200 more than it's
> worth).

Well, the K2000D (or whatever name) seems to be a given and probably
something higher than K20D but announced for later or available, I
dunno.

There all sorts of funny rumors of a 645-like body which would accept
FF K-mount as well. This seems to be fantasy to me but if they manage
something like that, why not after all.

I'm curious about the new roadmap. I will know more at Photokina, soon enough.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille