>Pentax A20mm 2.8  really nice condition. Genuine front and rear caps,
>pouch, box. All mint minus. Before it goes on eekbay, make me an offer.
>
>Also  exc + K 50mm 1.4 with trick lens hood suitable for 1.5 crop sensor
>DSLR: 85 1.8 /  100 4 /  105 2.8 hood
>
>pics by request
>
>Sensible offers and will post to PDML members just about anywhere with these.

Just to be clear, I have 2 lenses for sale: A20/2.8 and K50/1.4.

The lens hood that I have with the K50mm is a lens hood that is designed
to fit with several other lenses: the 85mm f1.8, the 100mm f4 and the
105mm f2.8 lenses. Basically, when the 50mm lens is used on a DSLR with
a 1.5X sensor, the effective angle of view of the lens is reduced -
giving one a 'tighter' crop - consequently a longer lens hood can be
used. So the 52mm clip-on lens hood designed for those lenses listed
above, works beautifully with the 50mm lens. It also clips on reversed
as well, for easy carrying. Hence, anyone wanting a great portrait lens
for their Pentax DSLR would find this combo excellent: 50mm f 1.4 and
slightly longer lens hood - great for portraiture.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__