> Where were you last year? I did both days! 300mm f2.8... On my old
> K100 D...

I like to stand up on that hill north of Aquatic Park, on the road along
the cliff, next to the little building partway up.  It seems like a good
place to be.  I just wish I knew how to get out on that long pier!  It's
always blocked off and only certain people are allowed out there.  Best
seats in the house.

Did you get any cool shots of the compression wave run on Sunday last
year?  I totally missed getting any shots, but was blown away by how
cool it was.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com