-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Godfrey
DiGiorgi
Enviada: quarta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2008 20:10
Para: SeePhoto Talk; DUG; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; PDML List; PAW
Picture-A-Week project
Assunto: PESO 2008 - 151 - GDG

Looking through a bunch of photos in my files for an exhibition
submission the past two days, I found this one which I'd almost
forgotten about. I liked it so much I rendered it on the spot ... :-)

   http://homepage.mac.com/godders/151-inthelight.jpg
   In The Light - London 2005
   Pentax *ist DS + FA135/2.8 ED IF
   ISO 400 @ f/7.1 @ 1/1600 sec

Comments and critique always appreciated.

enjoy
Godfrey

7:38