http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forums=1036&message=29884084

There's really no reason to believe any of it.

It came from a Chinese fansite, as far as I can tell, which means just another rumor mill, like DPReview's forums. There is also a more direct translation posted further down in that thread in which we see what lenses are being re-released, according to the crack-smoking author. There is just no way Pentax would revert to using the FA moniker now, nor do I think they would release any lenses with aperture rings these days. Also, it doesn't seem likely that Pentax would have the production capability to produce and re-release even half the lenses listed.

Also, Pentax has recently stated they're sticking with their current sensor size.

Find me some rumors that are actually believable, please.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto