Ai, I did not think of that possibility, I have a 110 and a 70mm with it!
From the other hand, 400 ASA was not enough w/o shake reduction.
And I never liked 400ASA on 35mm. On 110 400ASA could look like kingsize confetti!
But using the camera would have been fun!
Jos

John Sessoms wrote:
I've used the Auto-110 w/ ASA 400 cartridge and 70mm lens for a few concert sneak-ins. Nothing spectacular came of it, but generally it seems what you can get depends on the seats you get.

If you're close, almost any camera/lens combo will give a useable shot; if you're not almost nothing will.

OTOH, never had to SNEAK the camera in for Grateful Dead concerts.