On sunday my family had a little mini Thanksgiving dinner, since some of us would be travelling this weekend. I used the opportunity to take lots of photos of my 6-month old nephew Anthony, who learned to crawl a month ago and is just curious as heck! I also rediscovered the joys of off-camera flash photography and put my AF540FGZ through its paces.

http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=865
I don't know about other babies, but this guy is a joy to photograph. He's pretty easy-going and easily distracted. :)

http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=857
Fire the flash once and he looks towards it. Fire again and you've got a photo like this.

http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=859
Anthony's mom, bottom right, knows how to make him smile, and his dad (the blur in the top right, my brother) is just plain goofy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!
John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto