I saw the film Milk today, about the slain '70s gay rights activist and first openly gay elected official in the US, Harvey Milk. It was a really good film; I can't recommend it enough.

Milk opened a store called Castro Camera when he moved to San Francisco, so naturally there are a lot of cameras appearing in the film. He used a little Nikon rangefinder early on, and Nikon SLRs showed up in the hands of press photographers quite a bit. There was one supporting character, however, who used a Pentax Spotmatic. I couldn't get a clear look at the exact model, though. I think there may have been another Pentax in the movie somewhere, but I'll probably have to wait for the DVD release to look again.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto