I wasn't refering to to his code in particular, just from experience in general. Like you say you've been using it for years, you'd know what the code needs and what needs to be deleted. Paul says his still learning, dreamweaver is going to be pretty heavy for someone who just wants to edit his own site.I tend to code by hand, only the minimum to make a page work, expressions works perfectly for that, and the css editor is built in, it works like tabs on a excel spreadsheet, I prefer studio to create scripts though